Let us know if any of these links are not working. Contact SNC
City of Salinas
- City of Salinas
- Muni Code For Salinas
- PDF Docs for Salinas
- Salinas Police Department
- SPD Crime Reports Map
- We Tip Hotline
- Salinas Neighborhood Council
Crime Prevention In Action
Fliers / Brochures
- Describe Suspect and Vehicle PDF
- Report Crime Flier-Editable
- Report Crime Flier-SNC
- Secure Your Gate
- Security Inspection Check List PDF
- Take A Stand PDF
- Phone Tree JPG
- Inventory List DOC
- FBI Gang Task Force
- Gangs Or Us
- Monterey County Joint Gang Task Force
- Street Gangs
- County Muni Codes
- Office of Emergency Services
- District Attorney
- Monterey County
- Office of Education
- Superior County
- Weather Map
- 70 Defensive Driving Tips
- Criminal Justice Data
- Deaf 911 Call Tips
- Forensic Science
- Graffiti Hurts
- Justice Tech Net
- Keep Kids Alive Drive 25
- National Center For Victims
- National Crime Prevention
- National Criminal Justice
- Search For California Laws
- Sex Offenders Map
- EZ Watch Camera Systems
- X 10 Security Cameras
- Crime Solutions Store Gizmos and Gadgets
- Child ID Kit
- Child Safety Tips
- Crime Doctor
- Crime Prevention Tips
- Crime Safety Secuirty
- We Tip Hotline
- Fire Safety Advice - important information for people to help prevent fires from occurring.
- Fire Prevention - useful information and advice on how to prevent fires from happening.
- Fire Safety for Parents - helpful site providing information for parents on how to keep kids safe from fires.
- Fire Safety Tips - fun and informative site aimed for kids and parents on how to protect against fires.
- Home and Business Fire Safety - federal guidelines on how to protect property against the threat of fire.
- Fire Prevention Tips - useful article containing helpful tips on how to prevent fires around the home.
- Rules of Fire Safety - informative site for kids containing the top ten rules for fire safety.
- Personal Security - advice on how to be secure while traveling or at home.
- Personal Safety for Children - resourceful site for parents on how to teach children how to be safe.
- Personal Safety Resources - helpful site providing various resources on how to remain safe.
- Personal Safety Tips - useful article containing various tips for people to be safe in public and elsewhere.
- Home Security - helpful survey for homeowners on how to better prepare and prevent unwanted criminals from going into your home.
- Home Security Tips - useful common sense tips on how to properly secure your home.
- Tips for Home Security - advice and tips for homeowners on how to make your home secure.
- Home and Recreational Safety - informative site providing prevention tips for common safety concerns.
- Home Safe Home - information and guidelines for common safety and health issues to be aware of at home.
- FBI Kids Safety - informative site from the FBI on a variety of kids safety topics at home and at school.
- Health and Safety - information on how younger kids can be safe and healthy.
- Kids and Teens Food Safety - helpful site containing information and guidelines on the food children should eat.
- Pool Safety for Kids - useful site teaching how kids and families can be safe around pools.
- Safety Basics - resource containing basic information on a variety of safety topics for kids.
- Household Safety Checklists – useful checklist for parents to help keep the home safe for children.
- First Aid and Safety - informative website with tips on what to do in an emergency, first aid products to have on hand and more.
- Improving children’s safety while walking and bicycling is a central mission of Safe Routes to School. And program benefits stretch beyond the school day.
- Prevent Child Injuries Here you will find position statements about critical child injury risks, fact sheets and the latest news about preventable child injury. Let Safe Kids be your authoritative source for information about child safety.
- Parents Guide to Internet Safety - parents guide from the FBI on how to shield children from the dangers of the Internet.
- Children’s Internet Protection Act - overview of the federal law which protects children from being used online.
- Internet Safety - collection of resources and publications to assist people to be safe online.
- Safeguarding Children Online - useful resource on how to protect our children over the Internet.
- Internet Safety for Teens - informative resource providing common sense guidance for teens on how to interact on the Internet.
Additional Safety Resources
State and Federal Agencies
- Department of Child Support Services www.childsup.cahwnet.gov/Home/LocalOffices/MontereyCounty
- Department of Justice www.usdoj.gov
- Federal Bureau of Investigation www.fbi.gov
- Gang Task Force www.gangtaskforce.org
- Megan’s Law www.meganslaw.ca.gov
- Monterey County Peace Officers Association www.montereycountypoa.org
- National District Attorneys Association (NDAA) www.ndaa.org
- NETSMARTZ www.netsmartz.org
- Office of the Attorney General www.caag.state.ca.us
- Probation http://www.co.monterey.ca.us/probation/
- Superior Court www.monterey.courts.ca.gov
Monterey County Law Enforcement Agencies
- California Department of Fish and Game
- California Highway Patrol
- Gonzales Police Department
- Greenfield Police Department
- King City Police Department
- Marina Police Department
- Monterey County Probation Department
- Monterey County Sheriff´s Office
- Monterey Police Department
- Pacific Grove Police Department
- Salinas Police Department
- Sand City Police Department
- Seaside Police Department
- Soledad Police Department
- Carmel Police Department
- California State University Monterey Bay
Corrections and Victims
- California Department of Corrections and Rehabilitation
- CDCR Victim Services Web page: http://www.cdcr.ca.gov/victim_services/index.html
- CDCR Juvenile Justice Victim Services
- California District Attorneys Association (CDAA) www.cdaa.org
- California Board of Parole Hearings
- California Department of Corrections
- California Office of Emergency Services
- California Victim Compensation and Government Claims Board
- California Youth Authority
- County Victim Witness Centers
- Federal Office of Victims of Crime
- Amber Foundation
- Beyond Missing
- Carole Sund/Carrington Foundation
- Child Help USA
- Fight Crime: Invest in Kids Cal
- Joyful Children Foundation
- Klaas Kids
- McGeorge School of Law Victims of Crime Resource Center
- Mothers Against Drunk Drivers (MADD)
- National Center for Exploited and Missing Children
- National Organization for Victim Assistance (NOVA)
- Parents for Megan’s Law
- Parents of Murdered Children
- Polly Klaas Foundation
- Protecting Our Diversity
- Statewide Coalition for Battered Women
- Survivors Network of Those Abused by Priests (SNAP)
- Youth Non-Violence Foundation